A DCC book, but you can use it for just about any game.
A sourcebook of the dead, un-dead, and rotting to inject randomness and new life into the classic un-dead monsters.
The Forgotten Rites of the Moldering Dead is a supplement containing:
• Almost 100 tables to liven up the un-dead in your RPG sessions
• Additional stat blocks for un-dead monsters, animals, and scavengers
• Tables to generate funeral marches and parades
• Tables for generating necromancy spell books
• 5 new necromancy spells
• Tips on turning a Wizard into a Necromancer
• A new class, the Un-dead Hunter
• A demi-patron of the hunt, predators and prey, and neolithic hunters
• A 0 level funnel that reaches back through time to aid an ancient godling of death
• A hexcrawl adventure that can be used as is, an 18 day timed mystery of evil necromantic machinations, or as a regional outline to slap your own adventure threads upon.