Old School D&D Referee Screen
This deluxe 3-panel screen provides a quick reference to the most common rules and procedures needed to run Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy or Advanced Fantasy games (or any other game based on the classic 1981 Basic/Expert rules):
- Master attack matrix.
- Saving throw tables for monsters and all Classic Fantasy character classes.
- Combat rules summary.
- Procedures for encounters, dungeon adventures, and wilderness adventures.
- Summary of options available during downtime between adventures.
- Tables for thief skills and turning the undead.
- Weapon combat stats, armour types, and rules for common adventuring gear.
- Master movement rate table, listing base, encounter, and overland movement rates.
- Dimensions: 33" wide × 8.5" high × 0.1" thick.
The front of the screen is graced by a fantastic, three-panel dungeon diorama painting by the legendary Peter Mullen!